Compass Recovery is a preeminent drug rehab in Agawam, MA, for substance abuse and dual diagnosis disorders. We have the lowest relapse rates as we use a whole-person approach to treat former drug users effectively and reliably.
Top reasons to choose our drug rehab in Agawam
Joining an accredited and experienced treatment center is pivotal for a safe and successful recovery from addiction. We are the top drug rehab in Agawam, MA, with the highest success rates and the lowest relapse cases. Here’s why you should choose us for your recovery:
- We create customized recovery plans for each patient after a detailed physical and mental health assessment.
- Our rehab has the lowest relapse percentage and the highest success rates.
- We do not stop with resolving your behavioral problems. Our behavioral therapists identify and address the root cause of your addiction to help you lead a sober life in the long run.
Ranked as the best rehab for addiction treatment in Agawam, we use a combination of evidence-based therapies and holistic programs to address and treat substance abuse disorders. We also offer excellent aftercare programs to help recovering addicts maintain sobriety in the long term.
Psychotherapies that we use to address addiction
We have expert counselors offering a broad range of addiction treatments and therapies. Some of the psychotherapies that we use to address addiction include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – Cognitive behavioral therapy or CBT is a talk therapy that addresses your negative thoughts, deep-rooted insecurities, and fears and helps you manage problems using a rational approach.
- Dialectical behavioral therapy – Helps individuals with mood disorders attain emotional stability and equips them with confidence and stress management skills.
- Motivational interviewing – Motivational Interviewing (MI) is a technique that helps strengthen an individual’s motivation and commitment to sobriety.
These psychotherapies address addiction and co-occurring mental disorders and equip recovering addicts with critical coping skills for a sober life in the long term.
Benefits of PHP treatment
Partial hospitalization treatment refers to attending rehab for several hours a day for 5-6 days a week to break free from addiction and any co-occurring mental disorders. Here are some of the benefits of PHP treatment:
- Eases the transition from residential treatment to everyday life
Most recovering addicts find it challenging to adapt to life outside after spending several weeks in a structured environment. PHP programs act as a step-down level of care to those who need help transitioning to the outside world.
Unlike residential treatment, PHP programs are more affordable as they do not include the cost of accommodations. PHP programs make addiction treatment affordable and easily accessible to all.
- Flexible schedules
PHP programs allow recovering addicts to maintain their everyday responsibilities and continue their work-related duties. As a pioneer treatment facility, we work around our clients’ schedules and help them have a stress-free recovery process.
Contact us at 8448442988 to join Compass Recovery, the #1 drug rehab in Agawam, MA. We create a personalized treatment plan for each patient in recovery and help them get clean using evidence-based therapies. Let us help you prepare for lasting success with sobriety. Call us now to verify insurance.